PasteCode.io is a code-sharing website designed for the collaboration of developers. You can freely paste and share code online for free.
Some of the features that set us apart from other paste sites are:
- Support for up to 165 programming languages with syntax highlighting to meet your specific needs.
- Password protection and the "For Myself" feature to ensure the security of your snippets.
- Option to set an expiration time for temporary sharing.
- Snippets without an expiration time may remain on our site indefinitely, as long as you don't remove them.
- Automatic syntax detection in the most commonly used 30+ languages using machine learning.
- Password protection and client-side AES-256 encryption for enhanced security.
- Snippet forking (cloning) for easy duplication.
- Snippet expiration with "Burn After Read" option.
- Search engine for indexable snippets.
- "For Myself" toggle to keep snippets private.
- Mobile-friendly UI and a fully-featured iOS app (Android version currently in development).
- Fully featured Visual Studio Code extension, Telegram Bot.
- Unlimited API access to snippets.
- Login/register options via Apple or Google (with more to come).
- Two-factor authentication for more security.
- Snippet list with filtering and syncing with your account.
- Fullscreen (distraction-free) view.
- Editor customization options such as theme, font size, and word wrap.
- Advanced spam protection via machine learning.
- Comment system that enables visitors to leave comments on your snippets.
- Dark mode.
- Markdown rendering support for snippets whose syntax is markdown.
- CLI client, Slack & Discord Bot, and Chrome plugin coming soon.
- Active maintenance to provide a reliable platform.