PasteCode.io is a code-sharing website designed for the collaboration of developers. You can freely paste and share code online for free.
Key features of PasteCode.io include:
- Support for up to 165 programming languages with syntax highlighting to meet your specific needs.
- Password protection and the "For Myself" feature to ensure the security of your snippets.
- Option to set an expiration time for temporary sharing.
- Snippets without an expiration time may remain on our site indefinitely, as long as you don't remove them.
Some of the features that set us apart from other paste sites are:
- Active maintenance to provide a reliable platform.
- Syntax highlighting for 165+ languages with eight different themes.
- Automatic syntax detection in the most commonly used 30+ languages using machine learning.
- Password protection and client-side AES-256 encryption for enhanced security.
- Snippet forking (cloning) for easy collaboration.
- Snippet expiration with "Burn After Read" option.
- Search engine for indexable snippets.
- "For Myself" toggle to keep snippets private.
- Mobile-friendly UI and a fully-featured iOS app (Android version currently in development).
- Fully featured Visual Studio Code extension, Telegram Bot.
- Unlimited API access to snippets.
- CLI client, Slack & Discord Bot, and Chrome plugin coming soon.
- Convenient login/register options via Apple or Google (with more to come).
- Two-factor authentication for added security.
- Snippet list with filtering and syncing with your account.
- Fullscreen (distraction-free) view for focused coding.
- Editor customization options such as theme, font size, and word wrap.
- Leveraging machine learning, our platform employs automatic spam detection to ensure a safe environment.
Also, please refer to our roadmap for more information.